Multifunction radio transmitter with intuitive graphic interface, LCD colour screen (2.2’’) navigation by 5-key joypad.
- Possibility to control up to 99 devices singly or in groups.
- With clock and calendar to configure timed scenarios and commands.
- Advanced programming for professionalsThe installer can access programming directly during first start-up by inserting the batteries, or subsequently using the keys on the back of the transmitter.
- Easy to use for all requirements: can be used in two ways, in either simple or advanced mode.
- Advanced User Can modify the transmitter settings and the labels identifying the devices. Can create, schedule, modify and control zones, groups and scenarios. Can also limit access to the advanced menu by a numerical password.
- Easy User Can simply and directly control a small number of devices pre-authorised by the advanced user. Can consult the dashboard and suspend timed events.
- Practical and functional If not used for a few seconds, Era P View switches to stand-by to reduce battery consumption. The device comes on again automatically when moved, or if any key is pressed, thanks to the built-in sensors.
- USB input to recharge the batteries (if rechargeable).With practical magnetic support for fixing to the wall.