Wall-mounted touchless radio transmitter for controlling one automation or group of automations.
- Versatile With its elegant essential design, Air is the perfect solution in all contexts where you need to wear gloves or cannot use your hands, for example in medical or sterile environments, restaurant and hotel kitchens, or other commercial contexts. The ideal solution for everyone wishing to add a touch of elegance and a contemporary feel to their home or office.
- Advanced and exclusive Air makes interaction with the automation system very simple indeed: all it takes is a simple movement of the hand, without touching the device.The transmitter confirms recognition of the hand movement via a flashing LED signal, transforming the command into movement.
- Easy to install Being a radio-controlled, battery-powered device, Air can be conveniently mounted anywhere on the wall, without requiring any building work. No wiring.
- Energy efficiency Air is fitted with a sensor that detects when a hand is nearby: the LED only comes on when a person’s presence is detected, thus reducing battery consumption.
- Extended operating autonomy Power supply by two AAAA 1.5 Vdc batteries, for an estimated life of around two years with average 10 transmissions per day.