Portable 4-channel transmitter to control awnings, blinds, rolling shutters, lights and other electrical loads, with ON/OFF and dimmer functions.
- Maximum interaction with the light Agio can turn on and adjust the intensity of any light source and operate awnings, blinds, rolling shutters and other electrical loads remotely, guaranteeing total management of the artificial and natural light sources in a building.
- Elegant ABS and polycarbonate body in 3 colours with a glossy finish: traffic white (RAL 9016), deep black (RAL 9005) and crimson red (RAL 3002).
- Intelligent For night use, the keys of Agio light up as you move your hand near and a simple rotary movement turns on the handy courtesy light concealed on the bottom.
- Practical The tabletop or wall-mounted charger base works on induction: just rest Agio on the base and it will remain fully charged for hours and hours of operation. The USB input also allows the charger base to be used to charge mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets easily.
- Comfort Thanks to the presence of a slider, a simple touch is all it takes to easily adjust the slant of Venetian blinds ("Tilting" function) or bring sun awnings and rolling shutters to the position corresponding to the pressure point, from 0 to 100% of the travel ("Go To Position" function).