Infrared detector via bidirectional Dual Band radio, with volumetric lens and built in Wi-Fi camera.For installation indoors and outdoors under cover.
- Advanced Using the built-in colour camera, the Nice PhotoPir detector will detect any movement if the alarm is triggered, take photographs of the surrounding area and send these to the control unit over the local Wi-Fi network. The control unit will then send these images to the user. The camera’s built-in flash can identify the subject being photographed even in the dark and at a distance of up to 8 metres.
- Everything under control, even at a distance Using the MyNice World app, you can set the PhotoPir detector to take and send you images of the surrounding area at any time, even remotely.
- Easy to install As soon as you insert the batteries into the detector, the control unit will automatically recognise the device: you can easily configure the detector’s parameters from the control unit itself by following the guided procedure.
- Anti-masking functionw hich guarantees a high level of security if the sensor is obstructed.
- Pet Immunity function The detector is also available in a Pet Immunity version, which allows small pets to move freely about the home, even when the alarm is enabled.
- Reliable You can use the MyNice World app to check the status of the device’s battery level at any time, and set up warning notifications when it needs to be charged. In addition, the detector will warn you when the batteries need to be replaced, either locally via the LED light, or by sending the request via radio to the control unit.
- Practical and convenient The wall mount and adapter for corner mounting ensure easy installation and seamless integration with different structures both indoors and outdoors under cover.
- Secure The detector is protected against opening and removal.
- High operating autonomy Batteries will power the detector for over 4 years, with a normal use of the device.